[tcb] Re: WESLEY THE BUS

  • From: "Fredo & Cathy" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "fredocathy@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 13:34:30 -0500

We also had trouble with the swivel feet.  Also ditched then for stock.  Much
better.

Cathy & Fredo Ramos

that it started losing power and running poorly after I put gas in it in
Flatonia-I assumed bad gas and limped home. After my heart scare I wasn’t
feeling like crawling under it to work on it. So it sat there where I parked it
when I returned from the Classic; started working on it and found that two of
the swivel foot adjusters had come out-so much valve clearance that it could be
measured with a ruler.
DON’T NEED NO STINKING FEELER GUAGE!!!!
replaced all of the swivel feet with stock adjusters-cleaned plugs,set points
and timing and now it’s on the road again.
Dan
Sent from Windows Mail