[tcb] Re: WE ARE HOME

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:35:24 -0700 (PDT)

Denis, I don't know when I've had such a good time
sleepin' on a hammock!  The view, the vibes and the
great people at your place just could not have been
better!
Thanks for havin' me!

Neil
--- Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But don't forget Steve and Sharon's win for their
> bug.
>
> I'm glad you all made it home safe. It was such an
> extreme pleasure to have
> you all here, you all made this new place feel alive
> and it was great to see
> you all enjoy it so much.
>
> Thanks again.

=====
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com