[tcb] Re: Volkswagen Drive

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 17:37:31 -0800 (PST)

LOL, Sammie, I think yer right!

--- On Mon, 1/3/11, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Volkswagen Drive
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, January 3, 2011, 7:33 PM

Probably not.  If you have read all the stuff that the new Passat will do.
There is so much electronic gadgetery in that thing that any engineer that
worked on it probably couldn't change the spark plugs in an old aircooled
engine.

From: Cari Smith <cariandpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, January 3, 2011, 7:08 PM

Yes you found it. Paul and I ended up broken down at the Chatanooga hotel where
the German plant engineers where staying.

On Jan 3, 2011 2:00 PM, "Ronnie Hughes" <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We couldn't see the plant from the road, but I assume this is the road where
new VW assembly plant in Chattanooga, TN is.  When we were there last year, the
airport had posters and signs everywhere welcoming VW to the city.