[tcb] Re: Volksmeisters! Accident

  • From: "Dave C. Bolen" <dbolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Volksmeisters <Volksmeisters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 07:57:19 -0500 (CDT)

Serious bummer....he will be missed!

dave

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010, Brad Tripp wrote:

Hey everyone I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Denis fell off his deck
around 3:00 am this morning and was taken to Northwest medical Center in
Springdale
around 4. He suffered 4 broken ribs, 6 stitches above his left eye, cracked
vertebra in his neck,
Bruised his spleen. He has severe scrapes from his neck to his waist. He has
his phone in his room. Send him a text today rather than calling. He is on
morphine
and real tired 479-435-1133..............Brad, My ph is 479-936-6078

--
http://www.volksmeisters.com
http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/player/flash/audio_player.php?id=KTHXFM&uid=278

Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
Now you can add attachments to your email. Post a new message to:
Volksmeisters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   Visit volksmeisters.com or thevwguru.com
Yahoo! Groups Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use
.
[nc3=3]