[tcb] Re: Vinyl Stickers - Revision 2

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 16:13:03 -0500

It is a vinyl cut sticker, so the "Black" isn't black, its negative space.
If we cut the opposite (flip the negative and positive space), then it would be a bunch of really thin sticker lines that wouldn't last a month on the back of a car.
I am going to get him to cut an Orange one for myself, I think
Another option would be for the sticker to stay the same, and have him cut out a different color rectangle. Stick the rectangle down, then this sticker over the top, giving a "Two Tone" look.

Trey Jung wrote:

WHat about flipping the black/white? Make it a black sticker with white lines.. Should be able to see that on a computer...

On 10/28/06, *Eric Woodall * <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I had the vinyl guy scale down the sticker to 4 inches wide.
    Looks a whole lot better!  He says he will not be able to go any
    smaller
    because of the details on the image.
    Here are some picture of the smaller one:
    http://www.woodallweb.com/images/Picture%20001_4inch.jpg
    http://www.woodallweb.com/images/Picture%20002_4inch.jpg
    http://www.woodallweb.com/images/Picture%20003_4inch.jpg
    http://www.woodallweb.com/images/Picture%20004_4inch.jpg

    Now, remember he can do more colors than just white, but I need to
    get a
    pretty decent amount of each color to make it worth while.
    Is anyone still interested?  I haven't gotten the pricing yet, but
    they
    won't be much.