[tcb] Re: Vinyl LPs

  • From: brent brendemuehl <vw_too@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 07:53:14 -0700 (PDT)

Ah,...the open reel.  I have a Teac stored somewhere.  Same era as yours.  Need
to get that out.

Chuck Blue <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I'm not doing any vinyl anymore.I
do have about 100 hrs of music on reel to
reel tape that I would like to change over.It's all mid 70s and earlly 80s.
ole blue