[tcb] Re: Vinyl LPs

  • From: brent brendemuehl <vw_too@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 06:48:36 -0700 (PDT)

I still have my adcom reciever and all the equipment I upgraded to around 1984.
 Have about 1000 pieces of vinyl, but don't have alot of time to mess with.

Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I've got a bunch of records but the
new receiver I bought doesn't have a
Phono input...
Apparently most of the current receivers deleted this input.
Kinda sucks...