[tcb] Re: Very unusual nut problem

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 10:26:33 -0700 (PDT)

Last Friday Emily went to see Def Leppard, Styx, and Foreigner. I don't like
that big of crowds so I didn't want to go.

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   no kiddin .. it would have
been like that black beetle
we saw after the Monument show ... not good .I can't
belive ya'll went to see Rush and didn't take me ?

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.
H.B.B.