[tcb] Re: Vendor Feedback Wanted

  • From: David Schwarze <dschwarze@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 22:25:21 -0500

For a 5% discount, put "list1e" in the special instructions window. It is a type2 list member discount (you can join the type2 list if you're not already on it).

Uh, don't tell anyone.  :-)

I have had mostly good experiences with Bus Depot, although they are not always the lowest price. For example, tires-easy.com beats them handily on Kumho bus tires. I'm going to order from tires-easy next month unless someone has an almost-new set of 195R14's they want to sell.

I ordered $70 worth of stuff from Bus Depot on Sunday and just got an e-mail today that it was shipped. So yeah, you had better not be in a hurry if you order from them, unless you want to pay for expedited shipping.

-David

Bill wrote:
I am getting ready to place a substantial order with Bus Depot but have started to hear some not so good reviews about their products not fitting correctly. I am looking at ordering a complete canvas top, top seals, window seals, cabinet pulls, complete brake set, etc. and would like to hear some of your feedback. Since I am newer TCB member I am not sure if you have any rules about vendor questions so if I am breaking any rules, please respond to my email directly with your comments. bbauer2000@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:bbauer2000@xxxxxxxxx> Thanks,
Bill