[tcb] Re: Vendor Feedback Wanted

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 20:23:07 -0500

Bill,

I have to admit it has been a while since I ordered from Bus Depot. Although I
appreciated their support of the community (discounted prices for Type2 list
members and their good prices - I started going elsewhere due to descriptions
being inaccurate/outdated and parts not packed properly causing damage/loss
(not to mention their shipping taking longer than expected).

Although I would not hesitate ordering from them - In the last 5 or so years
there have been many very good vendors such as Airhead Parts, Aircooled.net and
oeeveedub - and spendy vendors like Wolfsburg West - there really isn't a
reason to go back.

Conrad