[tcb] Re: VW parts to Houston

  • From: Pat & Lori <busdude05@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:04:37 -0700 (PDT)

Never met Byron. I was talking about Antonio.

Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I didn't mean to open up a
can of worms with this.  I was speaking yesterday to this Byron guy about
getting some parts to him and I asked if he knew about the TCB group.  He said
yes and that he knew Antonio and thought that he was on the list.  We were just
wondering if somebody from Houston would be able to take a seat back from the
Eureka show.  Does anyone there know Byron.  He seemed like a nice guy on the
phone and I was just trying to help him out.

Pat A <busdude05@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     He lied to us and I won't deal with the
dude again. He had a splitty for sale down the street. He told my wife and to
come look at it. We took the time to be off on Sunday to go look at it. Only
problem he had it already sold. When we got there that's when I found out by
the person that was painting it. He was suppose to meet us there and that's
when I heard he didn't have a title for the bus (in another persons name), but
he had people thaf could do it right and change the title. He said he knew the
guy and he was coming into town the next weekend. Course he had sold the bus at
1:30 pm and we came at 3:00pm to look at it.  I told him we wasted our time due
to the fact he already knew it was sold and we drove about 30 mins to look at
it. He could have been honest and he wasn't. Will never deal with him again on
anything. Just our 2 cents worth.

a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  For once we agree on something.  He is a good guy, but doing what he does is
not right. In my opinion.