[tcb] Re: VW Lunch box

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:17:58 -0700 (PDT)

oh yeh ,I Had it back then ,the bottoms kinda skint up
from my arms dragging the ground with Joes weight on
me. This was the barn door virgin of it ....I better
not say that ,Peter will go nuts , it really is in
pretty good shape , I've seen them go much higher in
much worse condition, The reason it doesn't have the
thermos is that a Nun at the school took it away from
me because I was drinking in class. She's probably
holdin on to it to get top money for it.
--- sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Paul:  Where in the heck did you get a VW lunch box?
>  Don't tell me you had it when you were little and
> walked to school at Heidenheimer with it and
> carrying Joe on your back through the snow.  I
> wouldn't believe you; cause they didn't make
> Volkswagens back then!
>
> singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I
> have a vw lunch box posted on Ebay if anyone is
> interestted, it hit the reserve of 300.00 Monday so
> guess I'll get what I want for it if everything
> works
> out ok.
>
> Paul Smith
> www.23window.com/thezone