[tcb] Re: VW Lunch box

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 09:31:29 -0700 (PDT)

Last I heard about her she had been brought up on
charges of diddling with the little choir girls, The
thermos was taken as evidence and is probably in a
evidence room some where in Mexico City.Our family is
Catholic so please no back lash on the religious
content.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.