[tcb] Re: VW Bus Roadside Emergency Kit?? (Non Surf Related)

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:38:35 -0500

A funnel (honestly...i broke down once and REALLY needed one for gas)),
basic tool box, extra set of points that are already gapped properly, oil,
tire axel,  just basic stuff I guess. That's what I always have with me.
Hayden used to carry an extra battery...that was pretty funny. I'm sure
someone else would give you a much better list...but that's what I usually
have.