[tcb] Re: VW BUSSES 60 OG Mango, 57 OG panel (Fort Worth)

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 07:21:04 -0700 (PDT)

We'll see.  Met him about 2 years ago and seems to be an alright guy, but
haven't had any dealings with him really.  Does lots of ads on the Samba and
seems to have lots of bus stuff.  Don't know if he fits in the flipper category
or not.  He has a guy making some really nice bus tow bars which he started
selling recently.  Started out at $200 but has gone up to $220 but they are the
best ones I have seen.  Talked to James King who has one and used it
extensively already and he gave it high praise.  I bought one from him, you
never know when you may need one.  I will attest to the fact that he is hard to
reach on the phone but he has always responded in the past to my e-mails rather
promptly.  Time will tell how he works out in the bus world.

Peter Albarian <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I tried buying an early Bus from
Charles about 5 months ago. I thought we were putting a deal together on a Bus
that he supposedly had, then he wouldn't return any calls.
I was disspointed,
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

Date: 2007-05-17, 4:34PM

Man I am selling all my bus stuff.I have an OG Mango 60 kombi project,An OG 57
Panel with bumpers & a bunch of parts.Call for more info.These buses do not run
& you are not going to drive to Cali.I know what I have but need to raise cash
for another bus.I will deal.I can not do any trading,unless???!!! I do not want
to type all that is wromg with both buses,but both are OG & nice.I can be
reached at 817-925-8183

Original URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/car/333022141.html:
this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/iNGdyZGQsVWZ0NXav5ycAcmcp