[tcb] VW BUSSES 60 OG Mango, 57 OG panel (Fort Worth)

  • From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 13:51:45 UT

"mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.

VW BUSSES 60 OG Mango, 57 OG panel
Reply to: sale-333022141@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-05-17,  4:34PM

Man I am selling all my bus stuff.I have an OG Mango 60 kombi project,An OG 57
Panel with bumpers & a bunch of parts.Call for more info.These buses do not run
& you are not going to drive to Cali.I know what I have but need to raise cash
for another bus.I will deal.I can not do any trading,unless???!!! I do not want
to type all that is wromg with both buses,but both are OG & nice.I can be
reached at 817-925-8183

Original URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/car/333022141.html

this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/iNGdyZGQsVWZ0NXav5ycAcmcp