[tcb] Re: [VB] Why don't I just buy a Honda Element?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "VB" <vintagebus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:59:06 -0600

The only hole under the dash for a screw is under the SECOND knob hole to
the right of the column, well to the right under the beginning of the
"grill" on the dash. Has my bus been hacked? Is the bear Catholic?

 What do you mean by no metal there? Has your bus been hacked? The small
bracket attached to the light switch has a threaded hole that matches a
corresponding hole on the wrap-under edge of the dash.