[tcb] Re: Update

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 20:17:29 -0500

Just buy a book on economics and start espousing things like "Greenspan was
wrong."

He'll talk to you then.  ;-)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I hear you Duncan, I want to wrap my bay to look like splitty so Sammie will
talk to me.... Just kidding Sammie. Splits Rule - they are the eye candy of vw
buses. Just jealous.  I finally drove one (Jeff's at T@P) I felt so much taller
-  I need to get one, I have a plan.