[tcb] Re: Unbelievably cold

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:07:01 -0700 (PDT)

OK, did you see my post in response to Denis.  It's original, came out of my
SO-42.  If you want I will bring it to the show Saturday.  Let me know.

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, March 22, 2010, 12:42 PM

Shirley:  A few weeks back you were asking ( I think) for an original
windshield for a split bus.  Do you still need one?

From: Keisha Leatherman <keisha_dawn@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, March 22, 2010, 9:07 AM

Hey Shirley!! Glad to hear you are gonna be at the Nach show. I asked Dennis H
the other day and he said he didn't know if you were goin or not. Yeah!!!! When
are you guys headin down? Friday?

From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 1:36 AM

Thank goodness Nac is next weekend.This is the type weather we had last
year.Coldest Iv'e ever been a t a car show.But still had a great time.

Paul Smith

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 7
October 8,9,and 10, 2010"Love all,trust a few,Do wrong to none"