[tcb] Ugh!

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 20:03:41 -0600

I started this weekend determined to get at least 2 of the 3 VWs back to being
road worthy.  But I had unexpected hurdles so work halted when I didn't have a
part I didn't know I was going to need or when I ran out of know-how.  So none
of the 3 are back in action yet. I think I don't deserve to keep my Junior
Mechanic in Training permit.  But I did try and I am sore and tired and covered
in grease.

On the bright side I killed 2 mice in the 12 traps I set in the vehicles, maybe
I will get some more tonight.  And I  figured out some new photography tricks.
I still have to refine these skills but hopefully my new work will dazzle
people silly.

I hope those of you that worked on your VWs this weekend had great success.