[tcb] Re: Type 3 fastback roof rack

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 09:51:50 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

What do you want for the rack?

I've seen nice type 3 racks for a squareback go for $300.

Bus racks are the big dollar kills for early style, bugs/other models are repopped but OG still commands some
respect.

If it's bullets, early and in good shape you should be able to get a good price for the bra but I wouldn't
expect it to be over $100.