[tcb] Re: Type 2 - 1967 & Earlier - Stock or Type 2 - 1967 & Earlier - Custom

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 18:40:16 -0400

Wait.... Tell me you have correct Kamax fasteners eveeywhere right?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Apr 7, 2010 6:36 PM, James Dwan &lt;james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx&gt; wrote:

You have made my list Dennis...

  From: sammie smith &lt;bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;

  Earlier - Custom

  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 1:02 PM

  The bus last year was Peter Albarian's newly restored 23
  window and the engine won best vintage/stock engine.&nbsp; The engine was
  absolutely about as close to correct as you can make one and was built almost
  enitrely with NOS parts.&nbsp; The best engine and other best of awards are
  judged by a group of competent judges.&nbsp; As for the class awards, they are
  done by peoples choice and you may have a group of people who have no idea
  of&nbsp;the difference between a bay window and a split window voting on your
  class.&nbsp; I am taking my 65 westy that is restored to about as close
  to&nbsp;original as you can get.&nbsp; I will probably get beaten in camper
  class by someone with one that is painted purple and pink with an&nbsp;Arab
  tent, empi 5 spokes and deluxe trim because they are prettier.

  &nbsp;

  As&nbsp;Will says, go to have fun and what happens with
  the awards happens.&nbsp;

   &nbsp;