[tcb] Re: Tyler's bus

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 00:29:22 -0400

 You know he seemed like such nice person too         a person just never
knows         Thats all right   , the old Fletcher can do no wrong , since I
taught it well    Just as long as the name stays the same it will be       one
very nice mochine    MY MY if you were to change the name it might turn into a
AIRCOOLER           Terry

From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 3:01 PM