[tcb] Re: Two wheeler bus?

  • From: brent brendemuehl <vw_too@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 06:14:24 -0700 (PDT)

a catapilar track down the middle would be a conversation piece.

brent brendemuehl <vw_too@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  What did you have for breakfast
this morning?

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:           I am thinking of making my bus,
Murray, into a two wheeler. I have never heard of anybody doing this, but I
thought it might be cool. Would it cut down on wind resistance and make me get
better mileage?  One problem I haven't worked out is how could I keep it
upright when not moving forward. I would need a really really big kickstand.

  Should I use the reduction boxes?

  Off roading would be good and I could do some ramp jumping like Evil Kneavle.

  Has anybody else ever tried this?

The fish are biting.