[tcb] Re: Turbo Splittie

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 10:02:31 -0600

yea, it would be real if when he went into the 1st corner one of the brake
lights was out, then I'd say it was a  real vw bus .......

On 12/30/06, Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 I think that there is another kind of car with a split body put over it.
The steering column is strange, the dash is replaced, the shifter is
different and it sure does not corner like any bus ever.

If that is a VW bus with a bus engine and suspension with modifications
that I could deal with, I would like to start on this new project tomorrow.