[tcb] Re: Tulsa show

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:12:25 -0700 (PDT)

Make no mistake about ,I know what it takes to get a
crowd at a import nights type event. I would need some
help with the classes , but got the xtra event contest
down pretty good. Just this morning I recieved info
about a contest that I think would go over real well
at a import event . The pics aew air kooled but the
intended use is water kooled.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone
Why do I have to push "1" for English