[tcb] Re: Tulsa & Birthday Murray report

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 08:53:32 -0700 (PDT)

Emily and I are leaving Houston Thursday after work and are staying at the La
Quinta in Temple. then head to the park Friday Morning. Do you already have the
new pilot bearing to go in the end of the crankshaft?? It's not a hard job to
do, just time consuming. I have had to take a chisel and cut the old bearing in
half just to get it out.

"Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Rivi has the same
"storage shed" problem. I have it mostly empty now but I
need to re-collect the camping stuff I scattered when I quick-shifted to
the truck for PsycoBlooie. I'm seriously considering driving across to
Longview from T@P and dropping the Rivi at Oak Hill for the clutch work and
a tune-up. Or, if I get the time, maybe I'll pull the motor and stick it in
the back of the truck and we can do a re-install at T@P.

Paul, do you know anyone with a MIG up there that could weld up a bettery
tray while the motor is out? I can be up there Wednesday if I need to be,
just have to find a place to park and sleep the extra night. Any decent RV
park/campgrounds around?

Anyone else planning to be there Thursday yet?

Gerald