[tcb] Re: Trying to put my bus back together

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 16:38:58 -0700 (PDT)

Steve:  I looked at thing pretty close and I think the blade could be saved
fairly easily.  The left towel bar and the over rider looked like gonners.  The
WW ones though repop look really good but not sure if they sell just the towel
bar and an over rider or not.  I have some bumper pieces left but not sure I
have a left rear towel bar and over rider or not.  I will look.   I do not have
a complete rear bumper nor bumper blade.