[tcb] Trip to H-Town

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:12:17 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Headed in to visit ASK in a few to get some exhaust gaskets (and whatever I
see that's "neat") and hit a couple of places looking for ideas on how to
mount the breakers I'm replacing the fuse box with.

I'll ring you when I get close Dan.

I know you said there's an electronics place close. Think if there's a
glass place you can point me at also. I may end up going with just a
rectangle of plexiglass mounted with long bolts and standoffs if I can't
find a box I like..

Oh, and ask Katrina if she knows of a place that sells things like candles
and scented oils somewhere other than in the Galleria (I need a refill for
the dragon oil burner my Mom gave me).

I'll be out the door before 10 and in town before noon if anyone else wants
to join the party at ASK.

Gerald