[tcb] Trip report # 6, I think

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 22:32:46 -0700 (PDT)

This is short, but primarily to let you guys know that I am still cruising and
still alive.  Today we did about 200 miles through the redwood forest of
northern CA and cruised Hwy 1 overlooking the Pacific from the cliffs.  Right
now it is about 55 degrees.  High temp for the day was about 75.  I feel for
you guys and me cause I gotta come home to it.  Up for the night in Ft Bragg CA
overlooking the Pacific.

Stay cool.  Weatherman said it was 106 in Nac today and my daughter in Dallas
said her temp gauge was reading 113.