[tcb] Re: Tree hugger from Austin

  • From: atx <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 20:16:53 -0800 (PST)

Biology undergrad, but love science.  Loads of chemistry in school, start to
finish.  Plus modern materials require a keen understanding of biochem.

Very short on ACVW knowledge compared to you guys, but its fun and I'm
learning.

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Mar 10, 2010, at 9:46 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jeff:  I know you are a dentist; but what the heck is your undergrad degree in,
molecular biology?