[tcb] Re: Tree hugger from Austin

  • From: Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:32:46 -0800 (PST)

I have allways been afraid of it in my tdi

On Mar 10, 2010, at 2:29 PM, Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

She also said she had to quit using it because she was going through
fuel filters like crazy.
Said it had to do with a lot of the bio-diesel places not filtering
their fuel.

Mark Jenkins wrote:
Sharon was using bio in her golf tdi but that was two years ago

On Mar 10, 2010, at 1:59 PM, Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Too funny.  There are a few.

ATX BUS wrote:
Don't most opinions on the Samba lead to a fight and a nuclear meltdown?

Jeff