[tcb] Re: Traveling in the UK

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:54:42 -0800 (PST)

Sammie,

  I too hate to see them go.  Unfortunately, the dollar is almost a peso
compared to the pound.

   If I meet anyone driving a vw bus I will tell them Sammie said to "Send it
to the States!"

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Yeah:  Tell all of those guys to stop buying our busses and shippinfg them to
the UK!

ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     I have been in London for 4 days now and
have seen many vw buses, mostly vanagons and a few sweet bays with dormie style
pop tops.  I have yet to see any splitties.  I took a pic of one of the bays
but it is dark and hard to see.  I can post it on the net when I return.

  I have a few more days here, does anyone have any must stops or suggestions
for a v-dub bus enthusiast while I am here?

  I did pick up a cool pic of a mirrored row of vw buses in Camden Town (N.
London).

  Thanks for any suggestions!

  Jeff

Be a PS3 game guru.