[tcb] Re: Transprting a 23 window from MO to TX

  • From: Matt Callahan <m58gc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 06:06:31 -0700 (PDT)

I am a captive agent for MetLife Auto and Home (15 years) but I also have
several other carriers depending on the need
i.e. non standard home, FRO's, etc

For vintage cars I have Condon and Skelly, JC Taylor, and American Collectors.

I am appointed with Progressive but I have had many complaints about they're
claims so I don't bring them up much.