[tcb] Transprting a 23 window from MO to TX

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 07:13:48 -0700 (PDT)

HI everyone,

 I don't post much but lurk when I can! I have found a 1959 23 window been in a
barn since 1971 for a reasonable price. I am trying to arrange transport from
Missouri near the lake of the Ozarks to the Dallas area - 500 miles each way.
 Do any of you have  any suggestions? I have used Uship.com and put an ad on
Craigslist but have only gotten one response. Most of the shipping companies
want a 4 day window. I need a 2 hour window on Memorial Day weekend.
 It's a long shot but I thought I'd ask.
 Thanks in advance.

 James

James