[tcb] Re: Trailer, or no trailer?

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:30:07 -0500

like shforteen-ten and that is alot of folks.

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Trailer, or no trailer?
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:17:08 -0700 (PDT)

How many is a "crap load"?

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: well sharon if you need any help at the show you have my number and my email
just let me know. i can imagine the stress of putting on such an event. and
i assure you rain or shine there will be a crap load of folks there.