[tcb] Toys for Tots Show in Dallas, December 15th

  • From: Kate Jenkins <katejen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 20:12:04 -0600

Hi Everyone,
This is my first time to post on your email list, so I apologize if I
am formatting it wrong or sending it in a weird way. I wanted to let
you know about an event that several people from our group (Das Klub)
are attending in Dallas on December 15th. Here are the details: 12-4pm
and is $10 plus an unwrapped toy. It is put on by Art and Nancy's
Carshows and will be at 12-20 Beauty Salon 909 Gross Rd.#410 Mesquite,
75149. So far there are about 10 people from our group going, and it
would be cool to see more VWs represented, since its open to cars of
all sorts. Hope to see you guys there...
Kate Jenkins