[tcb] Re: Toys for Tots Show

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 13:01:44 -0600

It's at the auto store. My Dad called it jungle juice.

Sammie, and/or anyone who knows, I have my new Mike Everette secret door rubber, now where does it go? I only recently found that it does not go on the hinge side of the cargo doors, that rubber there only goes on the body side. Are there any other places where there is a trick?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sammie Smith" <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>