[tcb] Re: Towing a bus

  • From: <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 8:13:34 -0600

I have replaced all the running gear under my '63. I have a '68 bug tranny with
a flipped 412 ring and pinion and a Wolfgang swing axle kit with "thing" drums.
No RGBs. In the front I have lowered spindles and type 3 drums.

I had the tranny built but I did the install and all the rest myself including
building my 1914 engine, which is why things go wrong sometimes. OK, more like
often.