[tcb] Re: Towing.......... Re: What do gremlins enjoy?

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 13:14:06 -0500

I have Good Sams, they don't have mileage restrictions and cover all my RV's and cars for $79 year.

http://www.goodsamers.com/benefits/standard.cfm

My Grundy Insurance for my 62 also has towing and hotel stays up to $500 while your ride is being fixed.

Yes, absolutely Triple A RV Plus. 200 miles per incident
*From: *Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
*Sender: *tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Date: *Mon, 2 Apr 2012 18:32:39 -0500
*To: *tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*ReplyTo: *tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject: *[tcb] Re: What do gremlins enjoy?
Waiting for a tow to a mechanic. That damned gremlin is sitting here chewing on chocolate cake and swigging beer and laughing at me.

On Apr 2, 2012, at 3:46 PM, shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

light switch?

trip to kerrville last year, my wipers would not turn off, so i pulled off and found the power wire. first try to start bus, got no elec (no gen or oil light or starter). turned second time, started and on the way. stayed at kerrville 11 days. moved the bus twice. when packed and ready to come home, again no elec. 2nd, 3rd time started. at burnett, gen light comes on. leave bus running, check engine, no visible problems. told probably alternator/regulator. eventually engine died and came back on tow truck. changed regulator and other engine issues. but when i put the engine back in, again a couple of start issues and the low beams wouldn't work. looked under dash and switch was hanging out of case. new switch. no more problems.

light switch?