[tcb] Re: Tom Freakin' Petty!

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 12:45:45 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

Petty in Houston tonight -- I'm working.

Thinking about going to see Lagwagon at The Engine Room on Monday night.

A Newfound Glory will be at The Warehouse but that's not until 10/31.

The Nugent at The Warehouse this Wednesday (8/9) is a possibility.

Devo and The Psychedelic Furs on 8/19 at Reliant Arena but that's a
Saturday and I'll be working.

G2