[tcb] Re: Today is Sammie's Birthday!

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 13:16:42 -0800 (PST)

Happy Birthday, Sammy!
I'll be celebratin' the 34th Anniversary of my 21st
birthday on Jan. 04, myself!
--- singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Happy birthday Sammie.
> --- Beverly Williams <bevwill64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Here's wishing Sammie a Happy Birthday on December
> > 5th!!!
> >
> >   Hey Eric -- Thanks for the TCB Sticker, I put it
> > in Sammie's B-day card.
> >
> >   --Bev.

> > protection around
> > http://mail.yahoo.com
>

> Paul Smith
> www.23window.com/thezone
>
> T.C.B.
> H.B.B.

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey