[tcb] Re: Today

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 20:13:33 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Wow, I just got back from Brazil.. Saw a few busses and I'm catching up on all
of this.  I just want
to make an observation....

Let's not become too wrapped up in a list...  We're all bus people, hell I'd
let anyone of you stay at my
house (except for Robb, but that's for an off list discussion).  Brian, well
him too but I'd have to make
sure there's always a few fire extinguishers handy..

Just relax and enjoy... Try to have bus content...

I did snap some pics, I will upload them soon, of some VW busses and a few 70s
splitties.... They're still running...