[tcb] Re: To strip or not to strip

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 22:23:25 -0700 (PDT)

POR 15 works wonders on floorboards.  Wire brush to knock off the loose stuff
and paint.  If you have small holes, uses fiberglass cloth and paint it with
the POR 15.  I've fixed several minor holes in floor boards with no negaitive
issues.  I put the cloth underneath and \use a little bondo on the internor
side to smooth it out.  POR sells trunk repair kits and all it is is FG cloth
and POR 15.