[tcb] To forum or not to forum ,"What was the Question"

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:35:10 -0700 (PDT)

I peffer the list , I too used to love the Houston
List .God rest his soul Don included. The only time we
really get alot of emails is when enthusiasm is
running high about a camp out or show, .Konrad just
got on at a busy time with T3P and Boerne and Ennis
,and Lafeyett all close together. I see very little
respect to the fellow forumer on most forums that I
see on here. Heck Sammie even tollerates some of my
screw up on techncle post .Bottom line to me is we
have something very special here .We basicly can go to
any corner of the state and have a freind in that area
.I don't have much of a life(not true) but I do look
forward to see what Denis has said this time.Just my
two cents.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.