[tcb] Re: Time to get serious

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:21:04 -0700 (PDT)

Ok I'll add ---Emily, myself, Seagrams Seven, 84 Vanagon, Fireworks (whatever
you want me to bring), the big canopy (for shade in the clearing) and I will
bring a Jack Daniels cake.---mark

KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Ok I'll start... I'll be there with Dan,Thor, tunes, "K" Hard Cider, and a
71'bus.

Electricity: Yes lots.

Porta Pottie: Yes, 2 is perfect.

Showers: Yes, 3 is perfect.

Food : Brisket sounds wonderful! 2 will be enough(go ahead get 3).With potato
salad, cole slaw, and beans.

Fireworks:  Buy all you can even if no one shows up!!! Sparklers! Snakes!
Firecrackers!

Sharon says we are going to have a bunch of VW's, gosh it's gonna be fun.

TCB members are required to attend this party. If you don't your off the
list!!!(just joking)

PsycoBilly 2 is going to KICK ASS!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"