[tcb] Re: Tim D

  • From: Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 18:13:18 -0800 (PST)

I went to viewing tonight there were a lot of people, the family was happy to
see the VW people out. They are going to bring out his 21 window bus and the
split double cab, and for us to bring out our VW's there will be a special
place
to park and in a group in the persion from the church once they reach the
furnal
home the casket will then be transfred to the back of Tims double cab to
complete his trip to the gravesite. Services will be at Kingwood Church Of
Christ 2901 Woodland Hills Dr. Kingwood TX.