[tcb] Re: Tiger must be caught before Bulligras!

  • From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 14:33:45 +0000

I usually carry enough fire power in the Vanagon. I think it would drop a lion
in it's tracks.(as long as it's close enough to get a clear shot.)

From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx

I have a great fear of lions and tigers.  If I have a nightmare, it is usually
about a large cat on the loose and I'm the one who has to capture it.  Why me?
Why do they get loose so often?  Now why in Galveston?

Here read about it, I'm not making this up:
http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/sep/16/hungry-lion-loose-near-hard-hit-galveston/

The tiger must be caught before Bulligras!  I love you TCBers but jeez, if it
is still wandering about when we are there, I'll have to risk life and limb to
keep you all safe!