[tcb] Re: Threadgills

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:58:20 -0600

Not Friday but. . .,

LOTS of good shows in March:
http://www.threadgills.com/indexcal.cfm?da=1&mo=3&ye=2007&location=2

Hippy Hour w/Toni Price. . .plus lot's more:
http://www.continentalclub.com/Austin.html

Jimmie Vaughn is often seen parking his hotrod/s at the Continental Club. Maybe we should show up with our buses and line up the front! [content]. Seriously, how about Sunday after the Classic? We could line Congress Avenue!! Wouldn't that be a blast?

Another great Blues club:
http://www.thesaxonpub.com/cal2.html

A true hole-in-the-wall kinda place. . .the perfect blues atmosphere!
http://search.cityguide.aol.com/austin/bars/joes-generic-bar/v-109347916

Austin Musicians and Clubs:
http://www.austinlinks.com/Music/

When are you planning on visiting? You can always check the Chronicle:
http://www.austinchronicle.com/gbase/Calendar/MusicListings

BTW: Me and Cin met Buddy Miles a few weeks back at the Will Taylor & Strings Attached Hendrix tribute. He's a recent relo to Austin.

http://www.stringsattached.org/shows.php This is the '07 schedule, regardless of what it sez. The Zep tribute was awesome!

No, I'm not with Austin's Visitor's and Conventions center,
Duncan
From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>

That's where Janis Joplin got her start, I don't know about now either.

FREE online classifieds from Windows Live Expo ? buy and sell with people you know http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwex0010000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://expo.live.com?s_cid=Hotmail_tagline_12/06