[tcb] Re: This would be confusing

  • From: "Dan" <ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:17:04 -0500

I wonder if it would be possible to use the sheet metal and misc parts from a
H20 cooled SA bus and convert a US bus using those parts and an engine from a
US H20 cooled VW?  Everything emissions wise would be US spec and the safety
bits would still be under the regs of the original bus?  Lot of work yes but
less than $30K.